Choosing childcare that is right for you and your child is an important decision.
Childcare providers include childminders, day nurseries, pre-schools, Children’s Centre and breakfast and after school clubs. When choosing childcare:
- Research your options –FIS can provide you with a full list of childcare providers that meet your needs
- Make sure that the childcare is high quality – look at what ofsted grade they were given and read the report.
- Go with what best suits your child – take your child with you and see how they get on with the staff and surroundings
In most cases families are able to find suitable childcare from the information we provide, however, we can offer extra support if this is not the case for you. We can help:
- Finding suitable childcare options, which meet your needs and the needs of your children
- Helping to find emergency childcare options or alternative childcare at short notice
- Speaking to childcare providers and support services on your behalf
- Providing information on help towards childcare costs
- Helping you to access or understand the information available to you, for example if a parent has a visual impairment, language or literacy difficulties
- Meeting you to discuss needs and accompanying you when visiting childcare settings
Just contact us on freephone 0800 0730230 or email us email@example.com if you need any more information or support.
This part of the website is for you to make your own.
You can save your favourite activities so that they are only a click away or create a shortlist of childcare providers to help you compare and choose the one that suits really.
All you need to do is register below.Create your account